INDOPLAS MULTI DRUG SCREEN TEST KIT
The Indoplas Multi Drug Screen Test is a lateral flow, one-step panel immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in human urine at the following cut-off concentrations.
The following table lists substances that are detected positive in urine by the Indoplas Multi Drug Screen Test: MET-COC-MOP-MDMA-AMP-THC at 5 minutes. Cutoff represents, in nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml), the concentration of the substance required to yield a positive reading. A lower Cutoff indicates greater sensitivity to the substance.
|Panel||Target Drug||Cutoff (ng/ml)|
Urine based screening tests for drugs of abuse range from simple immunoassays to complex analytical procedures. The speed and sensitivity of immunoassays have made them the most widely accepted method for screening urine for drugs of abuse.
The Indoplas Multi Drug Screen Test are based on the principle of highly specific immunochemical reactions of antigens and antibodies which are used for the analysis of specific compounds in biological fluids. The Indoplas Multi Drug Screen Test are rapid, visual, competitive panel immunoassays that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites in human urine.
1. Test device and specimens should be brought to room temperature (20-30ºC) prior to testing. Do not open the pouch until ready to perform the assay.
2. Remove the test device from its protective pouch. (Bring the device to room temperature before opeing to avoid condensation of moisture on the membrane) Label the device with patient or control number.
3. Immerse strips into the specimen with the arrow mark end pointing towards the specimen. Do not immerse past the maximum line. Take the cassette out after 10 seconds and lay the cassette flat on a clean, dry, and non-absorbent surface.
4. Read result between 3 to 5 minutes after the addition of samples. Do not read resut after 8 minutes.
STORAGE AND STABILITY 2ºC to 30ºC (36ºF to 86ºF) Sealed. Do not freeze.
- Fast results: results in minutes
- Confidential: No personal information is required
- Easy to use & convenient: This test is a simple process that you can do in the privacy of your own home.
- A fast and efficient way of dealing with a potential drug user, no lies or doubts.